Thursday, July 9, 2009

Illustrator- 1st Assignment

Create a Logo using Illustrator.
Utilize the tools (eg. Shape Tool, Pathfinder, Transform) used in Day 8 class exercises to create your logo.

Your Logo should represent the Group / Event / Cause that you have created for Facebook.

You may include type if you desire.

When completed, upload your Logo on your Blog.

Absolute Deadline: End of Block.
But once again, I strongly encourage you to finish it by Mon, 13 July so that you don't have to worry about it next week when we move on to audio and video stuff.

Assignment given by: Ip Yoke Ee.

Yay! I am doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Horrayyyyyyyyy! To me, I prefer to use Illustrator than Photoshop.I got to explore so much by using Illustratos. I got perform out something interesting. However, I still have to learn more from this awesome software.On the other hand, Photoshop is really good to edit photos. An ugly and blur photo, I can edit to a clear photo that impressed people. So far, I am elated to achieve so much that I have never done before. Let's celebrate! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment