Thursday, July 23, 2009

Video Assignment

Title: Save Electricity! ***
Credit: Hilary Jane


Digital Media Fundaments
Lecturer: Ip Yoke Ee

This particular module, I really enjoyed and loved to do all the exercises
and assignments given by my beloved lecturer.
I am not bullshitting but using words to express my feelings.
Throughout this module, I really got to learn A LOT.
I can remember every single thing that I learnt.
Create a group/cause/event in Facebook.
Create an account for Twitter.
Using a google account to do a google map.
Image editing by using Photoshop.
Illustrator to create a logo.
An Audio Podcast by using Soundbooth.
Adobe Premiere/IMovie to create a video.
All of these have to link back to the group that I've created.
'SAVE ELECTRICITY!' (Repeat it loud and clear!)
It was learning the basics about highly technology of softwares.
I, myself, admit that I am lousy at all these.
However, I am elated that I can learn from youtube.com and friends.
Most importantly, it's the discipline to explore and practice it often.
Lastly, I am truly happy that I am able to submit all the assignments on time.

IP YOKE EE, YOU ROCKS!
I LOVE YOU DEEP DEEP! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment