Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SoundBooth CS4- 1

http://www.zshare.net/audio/626366700f2d836a/

Create and edit audio with ease
Adobe® Soundbooth® CS4 software gives web designers, video editors, and other creative professionals the tools to create and polish audio, customize music, add sound effects, and do much more.

DID YOU KNOW...

Multitrack support and volume matching save you time
Soundbooth CS4 now allows you to work on more than one mono or stereo file at a time. In addition, third-party research shows volume matching across multiple clips saves significant production time.


For the pass few days, I have been learning how to use SoundBooth CS4.
The description is at the top of this post, I goggled and researched it.
I was given an assignment, Audio Track? I think.
I am figuring out how to use this software though.
It is not gonna be an easy task for me, I dislike playing with sounds.
So, it's a challenge for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment